top of page

Extend Visitor Visa

 The documents that required to enter Canada as a visitor are one of these documents :

  • a visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa)

  • an electronic travel authorization (eTA)

  • a valid passport or travel document

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to apply for a visitor record. A visitor record is not a visa.

A visitor record

  • is a document that gives you status as a visitor in Canada and allows you to stay longer

  • includes a new expiry date

    • that’s the new date that you must leave Canada by

Please Contact us​ for more information.

Visit Immigration 


Have any 


Find out your immigration options

Working from Home

Want to know your immigration options?

Start now with your

Free Assessment.

bottom of page